The Capitol Page Alumni Association is a small, volunteer-led organization. If you would like to get involved, please check out our needs below:
- Board of Directors: The Alumni Association is run by a volunteer board of directors. The directors are drawn from 6 decades of page service and they set the broad goals for the organization at monthly meetings (typically by phone). Click Here to read the Frequently Asked Questions and learn more about the roles and duties of the Board of Directors. Nominate yourself or a classmate to the Board of Directors
- Class “Whip”: Remember the majority and minority whips who you served in the House and Senate as a page? Well, we have whips in our alumni structure as well. Whips, or class representatives, are the liaisons between the Alumni Association and their class. They are the messengers for their class – They inform their classmates when there is an alumni event and they “whip” them into line, encouraging their classmates to participate in alumni opportunities. Click Here to nominate yourself or a classmate to be your class “whip”
- Washington, DC Volunteer: Do you live the Washington area? We have several needs that involve tasks in and around the city. In particular, we are seeking people who are willing to help us with preparations for the 2012 Alumni Homecoming. If you would like to help in this way, send us a message and we’ll get back to you promptly.
- Host a Regional Event: Do you live in a city? Help us by hosting an alumni gathering in your home or at your business. It’s a great help to the Association and a fun way to meet new folks.
- Database Volunteer: Although not glamorous, we need volunteers who are willing to help us update our alumni directory with new information. This is a time-consuming task, but is made much easier when there are several folks to help out