You may have noticed that our website has a new look and format. Please take a few moments to check it out. Some highlights of the new site include:
- Find out the latest news from the Association; including efforts to restore the House Page Program and updates on our new TV documentary.
- Get news about upcoming events and recently held regional events.
- Search for class news by decade, including Pages’ accomplishments in business, sports, the arts and “life adventures. (This is a work in progress and needs your input to make it a success!)
- Read Page alumni memories and anecdotes from Capitol Hill.
- Learn more about the Association and its mission, and the historic tradition of Page service.
- Review minutes of Board meetings and financial statements.
An enhanced database of Page contact information is under development. We anticipate providing our members with better “search and sort” capabilities to make it easier to find Pages by profession, education and location. This is intended to enable members to find friends, network with others in a particular profession and volunteer to mentor other members.
To contribute to the website, please send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org.