Please join the US Capitol Page Alumni Association for our second Signature Event of 2017 at the Edward M. Kennedy Institute for the U.S. Senate in Boston, MA on Saturday, June 10, 2017 from noon – 2:30 pm. RSVP no later than Friday, June 2, 2017.
All former Pages and their families and guests are invited to attend the mid-day program over lunch followed by a guided tour of the institute. We look forward to another great day, sharing memories of our Page experience and discussing plans for the future of the page program and other alumni events. If you have any questions about the event, feel free to contact the Alumni Association.
EVENT: The Edward M. Kennedy event will be held on Saturday, June 10th with the program starting at 12 noon and should conclude around 2:30pm. The event includes:
- A welcome reception;
- A seated lunch program with special guest speaker;
- A guided tour of the Institute at 2:30pm;
- Update on current activities of the Alumni Association;
- Opportunity to meet former Pages and hear about their Page experiences, particularly those who served in the Senate during Senator Kennedy’s tenure; and
- A viewing of the soon-to-be-released version of the Page documentary, Democracy’s Messengers, as shown during the 2016 Homecoming.
EVENT REGISTRATION: The event will be $40/per person for active USCPAA Members and their guests and $55/per person for non-members and their guests. If you wish to become an Alumni Association member and take advantage of member pricing, please join as a member now before completing this registration. The cost of the event includes lunch and a guided tour. We also have sponsorship levels available at $250, which includes 2 complimentary event tickets, and $500, which will includes 4 complimentary event tickets. Both sponsorships will include special recognition at the event. RSVP no later than Friday, June 2, 2017.
LOCATION: Edward M. Kennedy Institute for the U.S. Senate, Columbia Point 210 Morrissey Blvd. Boston, MA 02125. The library is located in Boston, Massachusetts, next to the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library. The Edward M. Kennedy Institute opens at 10 am and closes at 5 pm Tuesday through Sunday and is closed on Monday. You may want to come earlier or stay later depending on your schedule. You can take the MBTA Red Line to the JFK/UMass station and take Bus #2, a free shuttle bus that drops off in front of the Institute. Alternatively, parking is free.
HOTEL INFORMATION: Attendees can reserve a room at the The Boston Park Plaza in Back Bay for either or both Friday, June 9 and/or Saturday, June 10. Rooms are limited and are $239/night plus taxes and fees. Please book through this link (room block under the “US Capitol Page”) or by calling 1.800.225.2008 no later than Friday, May 26th, 2017. Alumni and guests staying at the hotel will have the opportunity to join others staying at the hotel for informal dinners. If you have any additional questions, please contact us.
REGISTRATION TIPS: Tips for registering below:
- Select the total number of registrants, including yourself;
- Register the Page Alumni first and please provide a valid email address;
- Each attendee and his/her fee will be registered on a separate page, after you select “continue”;
- Email addresses for all other attendees are not required; and
- You do not have to have a PayPal account to pay with your credit card. Simply select “credit card OR account balance at PayPal.com” and you will be prompted to pay by credit card