Thanks to everyone who participated in our Page Directory project!
Though we hoped to have the directory published in May 2020 in connection with our Homecoming weekend… the publication was seriously delayed given all kinds of issues related to the Covid-19 pandemic, including supply chains, publisher staffing concerns, work-from-home complications, and more (including several rounds of edits and corrections!). Suffice it to say… thank you for your tremendous patience!
NOW THE GOOD NEWS… fresh from the publisher: the directories will ship this May to those who purchased a copy!
We are very excited about the contents of this directory:
* an historical section with a history of the Page programs
* an alphabetical section with the names and contact information of all living alumni
* a Page showcase section with pictures and updates from former Pages
* a class-year section, which includes the names and chamber served of all Pages going back to 1801
* a geographical section
* [and] a career-networking section
We believe that you will feel very proud of the final, published edition.
More good news: we ordered a limited number of extra copies… we will make them available for sale during our upcoming Homecoming 2022, if not beforehand!
If you have any further questions regarding the directory, please do not hesitate to contact us at Alumni@CapitolPageAlumni.org.